I use to have an amazing body. Tight, flat abs with the lean legs and perky booty to match. What happened? I’ll tell you what happened…
I’ve been wanting so badly to get back to my pre-college weight. I weighed a hefty 125 pounds before I went to SCSU. Of course I was dancing about 3 days a week at a local dance studio and I was involved in cheerleading and the school musicals.
I’ve taken up running. I’ve started a program called C25K (Coach to 5K). It’s an app that I downloaded from the Apple Store and so far so good. If you’ve never run a day in your life, like me, but you want to start then I highly recommend this app if you’re looking to get in shape and up your fitness.
I’ve been pretty motivated and I’ve been keeping up with the 3-day program, running an average of 30 minutes and about 1.5 miles each time. Each day gets easier and easier and that makes me feel a little better about myself.
So for now.. this American Apparel spandex dress is being retired to the back of my closet. And for the next 30 days it’ll be Me… My sweats & exercise pants… & My trainers. I’ve looked up a couple of fitness challenges and got myself a partner to do it with me, to help with the motivation! Not to mention posting this on my blog will help with that as well!
KEEP ON ME GUYS!!
Above is me on March 25th, weighing in at 160 pounds at five-feet, one-inch tall. On the last day, the 30th day, I’ll post another photo, marking my end of my 30-day fitness challenge.
My PLAN –
- I will continue to run my usual 3 days. I’ll shoot for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but of course when time permits. If not those days then I will substitute on a different day.
- If the weather does not allow for me to do so, I’ll use the treadmill, that’s causally sitting in my house, being used as a coat hanger (wipes off dust).
- I will eat healthier and be more consistent. Chicken, fish, vegetables, brown rice, multi-grain or quinoa pasta –
- NO chocolate
- NO candy
- NO biscuits or cookies
- NO cake, donuts or muffins
- NO pastries
- NO white bread
- NO chips
- NO fast food
- NO soda
- NO ice cream
- On top of my running schedule, I will do the 30 Day BEACH BODY Challenge and the Ab Challenge:
|click the picture for more in-depth information|